Have you ever carried around hundreds of 3×5 flashcards to study? Now you don’t have to, just enter those questions and answers in your computer and test yourself with your Android phone.
This new application allows you to enter all your study material via Quizlet.com, share your study cards with others, and take them with you where ever you go. You can Study vocabulary, chemistry, certifications, the list is endless. Don’t study hard study smart with FlashCard 101.
Flash Card 101 works on any Android Google phones version 1.5 and above.
To learn more on how to create and edit cards for use on your phone, please go to quizlet.com
NOTE: In order to use the cards you create on quizlet.com for your Android phone they must be shared (by setting users to everyone), and have a subject. Then could take a minute or two to show up. Any issues please contact me.
Also available in the Android Market now.
- Re-text incorrect cards
- Reverse questions and answers
- Bookmark Cards
- Save cards for offline use
- Search other users card set from Quizlet.com
- Create and share flash cards on Quizlet.com
- View test results
- 1.0.9 (6/6/2010) Added error handling to fling methods on FlashcardTest.
- 1.0.8 (6/1/2010) Added error handling to init methods on FlashcardTest.
- 1.0.7 (2/1/2010) Added new text to about menu.
- 1.0.6 (1/2/2010) Added instructions screens for first time users.
- 1.0.5 Fixed bug on rotation loosing current card user is viewing.
- 1.0.4 Added support for images.
- 1.0.3 Fixed bug on scrolling screens. Added support for saving cards offline.
- 1.0.1 Fixed bug on save card
- 1.0.0 Initial release